Sunday, November 22, 2009

Check this out!

Look what customer/amazing sewer Robyn (I read her blog to get inspired to sew like her) is doing now! She's writing the blog for this website. How did you even find out about a job like this?! I know she's a writer/editor by trade, so I guess she's in the know about writing jobs....kind of like being in a band and knowing how to get gigs. (does that analogy work?)

Anyhow, your latest project - the coat - is beautiful - great job!! (I've added the blog to my blog list at right)

Saturday night, I got to book a private party in the lounge, for my book club. We just finished reading The Wednesday Sisters, which takes place in the 1960s/70s, so I thought it'd be fun to get together to discuss it and make aprons - a very retro project. So, so fun. And by the way, I have no pictures because our family camera has finally died. So I'm camera shopping. And that's that.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Thanks for the post! Actually, the whole thing kind of landed in my lap. I'm not really sure how, and things like that never seem to happen to me. I used to buy fabric from them for my handbag business, and then there was a place to post photos of things you made. I guess I linked back to my blog, and then one day they approached me about this really cool opportunity. But ... they can't replace Hip Stitch! Two entirely different places.