Thursday, November 26, 2009

A bit of gift making

Today's agenda: sleep in (8:00), go out to living room, where family is watching the Macy's parade on t.v., fix coffee, sit down with embroidery to finish the project above.....a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law. It's a flour sack cloth - I ordered them in bulk a few months back - can be used for any number of cleaning, kitchen, pantry uses. I just love love love Sublime Stitching! Hip Stitch gets their email newsletters - they're having a special now thru Dec. 1 - order any products from the website, and pay only $1.00 shipping! To add to that, I ordered 4 patterns, and they had buy 3, get the 4th 1/2 price! Woo hoo - can't beat that deal! This ain't your grandma's embroidery....check it out!

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Henry's hat! Also, Laura would probably really like the musical notes embroidery. She is presently trying to finish up a UFO of a knitted purse that is to be felted and then musical notes embroidered on part of it...."Ode to Joy" I think is the song. Barb. H.