Monday, December 22, 2008

What was I thinking?!

So, let me preface this by telling you a bit about the three of us Hip Stitch owners....Jen is the quiet, easy-going, even-tempered one. Heather? She's the extrovert - she's a woman of the world (I don't mean that in a negative way, so stop thinking what you're thinking!) She's got moxie. And me? Well, I'm the one who decides 3 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS that I'm going to make each of my 2 daughters bathrobes, and my husband a shirt. And then I wonder.....What was I thinking?!
Well, here's bathrobe #1:
I actually enjoyed making it, and it was an easy pattern (I'll stock it in the lounge if you even want to borrow!)
My point is, Jen or Heather would not have foolishly decided 3 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS to make these gifts. They have more common sense. Much, much more. Me? I'm the impulsive, nutty, get myself hyped up on coffee and take on more than I can possibly handle. But I'd like to think that we 3 balance each other out pretty well, and for that, I'm so thankful these 2 women are in my life - as friends, as business partners, as my kindred sisters.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: