Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The irony is not lost on me

First of all, Happy 4th of July!

Second, I think this is quite funny, so I thought I'd share:
A few months ago, we (my family) started receiving boxes in the mail - the LARGE size flat rate USPS ones, from my 81 yr. old aunt.  She did give me a heads up that they were coming - she's cleaning out her home, you see.  It's something I think I'll do more of as I age, because who wants their family to have to sort through a lot of STUFF when they pass away?  Well, my aunt is a bit eccentric, so the boxes contain everything from clothing she no longer wears to bags from far-away hotel gift shops, stickers to stationary, and so on.  We get one box about twice a month.
Last week, the box arrived, and included in it was this:

I looked and looked through it, but couldn't find the page titled "Ship all that stuff you no longer want to a far-away relative".

1 comment:

Dag said...

you are so funny!!! this is good!