Friday, November 12, 2010

A new store!

I feel like I've finally recovered from our big store re-model......I'm in awe when I walk in each day that this is Hip Stitch.  Thanks to wonderfully creative, hard-working gals (and a few guys): Crystal, Ali (and husband Josh), Julie, Bralia, Kathie, Diana, Kim, my husband Dan and our kids, the store has been transformed.  I took a few 'during' pictures, but look here at Crystal Humble's blog to see before and after shots. (yes, all those bolts of fabric are now at Hip Stitch!)
Here are some shots of the transformation:


Five of these arrived at the store yesterday:

 ....the perfect holiday gift for the little sewer in your life!

And finally, here's Ellen and her friend Kat, wearing their aprons they made last night.......
......and Ali, in her wedding dress, who stopped by the store on her way to a photo shoot to "Trash the Gown"....
.....after all, when a girl needs some Jelly Rolls, she's gotta come by Hip Stitch!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Finally blogged your speaking at MOMS:
http://nccmoms.blogspot.com/2010/09/hip-stitch.html

Staunefix said...

Congratulations to you all! Remodeling was really a success!
Greetings from Norway, Heike

Unknown said...

It looks great! :) I love it!!