Friday, March 5, 2010

A break in our regularly-scheduled program

This is just 'cause I love this, recommended by Dagmar.  I watched it when she did a post some weeks back, was so thrilled by the....the.....disco-ness of it all, and now it's time to pass it on:  Shame Shame Shame   (I don't know whether I like the pink scarf or the silver platform shoes more - decide for yourself)

Don't know about you, but it's been quite a week and I'm looking for lots of  laughter to end it.....my 76 yr. old mother fractured her hip Tuesday at the dog park - took her beloved dog, was greeted by a swarm of excited dogs, and was subsequently knocked to the ground.  Surgery, 3 days in the hospital, and now onto 2 weeks at rehab.  So, when life throws you a curve ball, find some laughter - enjoy the video!

1 comment: