Friday, September 4, 2009

Woo Hoo - A night out on the town!

Alright, so it was nothing like college, where I could easily stay out 'til 4 a.m. But it was a night out, nonetheless.....7 of us met at the the Guild, to see Handmade Nation, last night. What a great movie. I'm so inspired about creating, living my life with sewing as a priority (yes, family is up there, too), buying locally-made goods, support local crafters. An all-around fun evening. The movie got out at a little after 8; we stood outside the theater and talked/dreamed/reviewed the movie. By about 8:30, it was time to go back to our lives - some had babies to get home to, some had just sleep to get home to. Not like 20 years ago....!

Jen wore a skirt she made out of Heather Ross fabrics, Peg wore a Decades of Style dress made out of Amy's fabric, I wore Lila Tueller's Funked Out Peasant Blouse, Diana had a purse she designed and made.....it was just so darn fun!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I feel so sad I missed this!!!!!!!!!!