Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What we've been sewing

Jane & I each made lounge pants - hers were a bit too short, so she chose a remnant from the lounge to lengthen them. We've been lounging around all evening in them!Here are Claire's Smarty Pants - she sewed a good portion of the pants - I did the detail work - belt loops, pockets. It's the Bermuda Shorts version of the pattern. There were just one or two confusing parts in the directions, but I was able to get around it and get them made. I think we'll be making more of these for school and play.
I realize I don't have a good knack for photography - something I'll try to work on in the future. I look at my photos and realize that I have household junk in the background, dead grass spots (see above). I need to consult with Dagmar on this, who has a great talent for candid shots!
Speaking of photography, look at the beautiful pictures these gals took of our fabrics on adorable kids - oh my gosh, they're talented!

1 comment:

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Oh, thanks for putting a link to our photos! I didn't realize you had a blog too. Awesome!!! Now we can follow and see what you guys have going on. :)