Friday, June 27, 2008

Tuesday it is....

Well, we had really hoped to be able to give a sneak peek to customers before the opening day, but we're just not ready. Yesterday I got slammed with something that sent me to bed with aches and exhaustion (hmmm, maybe it was exhaustion?!) Jen, her husband Michael and her sister Jess worked all day at the store. Heather had a Trader Joe's shift. I went over this morning to grab coffee cream from the store's mini-fridge (I know I'm feeling better when I want my morning coffee when I get up - yesterday, it repulsed me!) The place looks soooo good! Yay!

We're hoping and praying our notions get mailed out today. It's a 3 day shipping - we have to get past our frustration that it's taken this long to get to this point - so we may or may not have notions on the wall July 1. If not, they'll be there the 2nd or 3rd.

Yesterday I was thumbing through a magazine in the waiting room at the pediatrician's office - yes, I dragged myself out to take my daughter to see the dr. for her cough - and I came across a page with an apron made with one of the fabrics we carry! I very discretely tore the page out to post at the store. I never, ever tear out magazine pages that don't belong to me, but I couldn't resist this time....

No comments: