Saturday, August 16, 2014

Meet Ron & Elisa.  I met them today, when they stopped in to Hip Stitch.  They're visiting from San Diego, for a square dancing event at the Albuquerque Square Dance Center (which I learned today, is just down the street from the store).


We chatted a bit, and they left, and I though what nice folks they were.
Flash forward a few hours.....I was home w/family, eating dinner, telling them about my day, and after telling them about Ron & Elisa, and what they were doing tonight, and that it's just down the street.  My 16 yr. old said, "That sounds like fun - let's go watch!"
It was a no-brainer....and what a fun evening we had.....a great atmosphere, lots of laughing, dancing, and such nice people.



And the skirts - oh, the skirts!  Here's a close up of Elisa's:


and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of them dancing:





What a surprising end to an already good day, and new friends were made.
See you when you're next in Albuquerque, you two!



1 comment:

Sugar Momma said...

Hey there Hip Stitch peeps! I loved, loved, loved your shop while visiting Albuquerque for the Hot August Nights Square Dance! Visited your Etsy store and ordered the science fabric ... will make wonderful aprons for little experimenters!