Monday, October 29, 2012

Quilt Market Recap

We're home.  How to describe this trip?  Surrounded by beauty......creativity.......the latest and newest.......starstruck.......inspiring.......

I'm getting all the pictures up on Flickr, but here are a few from our fabulous weekend:


Some highlights in particular:
*meeting my fabric idol, Amy Butler
*being so impressed with both up & coming and seasoned fabric designers:  Bari J, Sarah Watson, Emily Taylor, Meg McElwee (pictured above on bottom left), and so many more!
*getting to see a quick glimpse of the Quilt Show, which opens to the public this week.  WOW.

More pics to come.....more to write.  But now, sleep is calling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne,
It looks like you had a ton of fun! Thanks for sharing :)

I want to let you know that I've mentioned Hip Stitch in our latest blog post over at http://www.NMWeddingBlog.com

The post is titled: Wedddings & Streamers Tie the Knot. See if you can find the link to your store and feel free to copy and paste the code on the side bar of the blog to let others know you've been featured!

Take care!
-Susana L.

Unknown said...

Oh heeeey! I finally got my sleep after the show. Thanks for the shout-out, great how wrap-up! Hope you had as much fun as me!