Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Things to oooh and ahhhh over....

First, this ABC book, made by new customer Karalenn.  We met just before Christmas - she came into the store for an impromptu craft night - she brought this in the making.  Those of us who were there gathered round and were totally blown away by how intricate and perfect and beautiful is was.  She came in this week with her adorable daughter, "Pip", to show off the finished book:

Oh my gosh, is that not incredible?!  I don't know what I love more.....Karalenn's talent, which I want to clone, this book, or the adorable nickname Pip.

And this awesome creation.....Heather Bailey's Happy Stacker Ring Toy, made by customer Kelly, for her little one, Owen:

Kelly came down to Hip Stitch all the way from Denver to buy this pattern and the fabrics.   OK, I lied.  She came down to visit her family.  But she also came in to Hip Stitch to buy the pattern and fabrics.  And isn't this just lovely?!  (and Owen is just perfectly lovely, too, by the way)

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I LOVE that ABC book - what a great idea!!

Martine Smith said...

Yeah, Karalenn! Love to claim my niece! She is soooo talented! And so is her hubby.

marfa said...

That ABC Book is amazing. Karalenn has whatever "it" is. I'd love to see more of her creations.