Thursday, February 19, 2015

Goings-on at Hip Stitch

Here's what one of our young quilters, Natasha, made - a quilt for her dog.  The backing is our Snuggles fabric:



Another young quilter, Kendra, has been busy and productive in the lounge.  Here's a pic. of her finished quilt - she's one of our youngest quilters!


Our monthly free Embroidery Block of the Month was yesterday (Wednesday).  Here are what we've completed so far:

Speaking of embroidery, look what one of our customers brought in to share:

(whoops - turn your head to the right to read!)

This is her recipe, machine embroidered on one of our beautiful towels.

And finally, here's what I made for my favorite Valentines over the weekend - they all had colds, so we postponed breakfast 'til Sunday morning.  I found THIS recipe for Lemon Blueberry Sweet Rolls from one of my favorite food bloggers, The Pioneer Woman.  If I made them again, I'd ease up on the lemon glaze topping - the rolls were sweet enough, but I'd give this recipe 2 thumbs up!

Hope to see you soon! (It IS 30% week, after all)


No comments: