Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Some highlights of 2013:

Jacquie Gering's visit in September.  How to describe?  Exhilarating.....whirlwind.....enlightening.....exhausting......absolutely wonderful!

Customers/friends (if you're one of them, you know you're the "Hip Stitch family":

(bottom right photo is Sharon & Carla:  we said our goodbyes to our talented teacher Sharon, who moved to Oklahoma last fall to live her dream of living in a small town)

my family's time together:
(top left: silly photo shoot w/my girls, my sweet mom & I at Jacquie Gering's weekend, my husband & I goofing off in Ventura, CA., and my girls at the beach in CA)

and Bralia and I going to Quilt Market - a trip to be remembered always!


We're busy planning classes for 2013.....check the website regularly to see what's new!

....and finally....in our house, we're counting down the days....the hours....until Season 3 of Downtown Abbey premieres on Sunday, Jan. 6, on PBS:

WHAT?!  You haven't seen it??  WATCH!!!

No comments: