Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Haute Tote

So I've been making this bag for years - I've sold it, given it as a gift, and occasionally make one for myself.  I finally decided to just teach it - Saturday afternoon, 5 gals gathered with me in the lounge and they were my guinea pigs....I had written up a tutorial, and along the way we edited, omitted, added and tweaked.  Thank you to all of you as you were patient with me!  Here are their bags:
Bonnie:
 Mother and daughter Serefina & Elizabeth:
 Melanie:
Ann is still finishing hers.....picture to come!  I loved loved loved teaching this bag....and will be offering more classes in the near future!  Working on getting new classes on the website (tonight if I'm ambitious enough)....including the Siren Sundress, little girls' t-shirt dress, ballet slippers, a beginner quilt-as-you-go class, t-shirt quilt, and more more more!

1 comment:

Angela shiver said...

Please oh please do the Tote Bag again! I attended the Sewing 101 class a few weeks ago, and I think I'm in love! I wanted to come to the tote bag class on the 9th but it was my husband and my 5 year anniversary. Will you please do it again soon? I'm so anxious to make something!