Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's 11:30 and my head is nodding off....I sewed 2 more tote bags tonight to make my total of 7 - a craft show this weekend (flyers at the store!) in which I'll be selling my Haute Totes. Why are they not all in Hip Stitch fabrics? one might wonder. Well, I've had these cut out for months and months, long before Hip Stitch was born, and they just got put on the back burner until now. Three days before the craft show, and yes, I'm just now making them. I do thrive on doing things at the last minute. I'm a bit disappointed in the Craft Fuse I used....purchased it w/a coupon at JoAnn's, as I didn't want to deplete our bolt at the store. I think I got a bad batch. I just doesn't have the hold that it should. Phooey.

And this is my dream machine - Brother Project Runway edition, purchased at Ryan's Sewing & Vacuum this summer. It just hums along through all my projects! Now, g'night!

No comments: